Monday, May 10, 2010

Best Berry Frozen Yogurt


Somewhere along the line I found myself swept up in a frozen yogurt tour. There are people that go ape for fro-yo, and while I try not to get caught up in such trends, I just enjoy it!

I'm not huge on sweets, but I do like the sour treat that is frozen yogurt. And prob the reason I like it so much is because I can pile fruit and almond slices over it.

After a Sunday swim, and dinner at iSquare we winded down the evening at Best Berry. It wasn't bad, but in the grand scheme of fro-yo it wasn't the best. They weren't too generous with the toppings and it tasted like... frozen yogurt.

They claim to be the yummiest in the world... I sincerely question people who can make such a claim without proof. I also found they didn't have their story straight - on the napkins it said low fat, on the walls it said non fat. Which would cause an uprising if this sort of mistake happened on US soil.

No comments: