Thursday, February 18, 2010

Game Day C Flashback

Hosted by Team Oleykoski

Check out this amazing Colleseum cake by Joanna. I'm not gonna lie, I had seconds.

I've been gone since the end of 2007. That means I missed the first two Oleykoski-sponsored Game Days. As luck would have it, I was able to attend Game Day C.

Football is played. Then we feast.

You will never go hungry in the Oleykoski house. E & The Lady are gracious hosts, and like good eats. So it should have been no surprise that we ordered too much pizza. Way too much. And on top of that, there were salads, appetizers, chips n dip. I hope we earned our feed.

10 Costco pizzas! The other 3 were already in the dining room.


Cookies for every occasion!


Super evil, super good buffalo dip


What's life without mac n cheese?

No comments: