Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Favorite Things: Mentioned in Lonely Planet!



My all-time favorite taco on the planet (so far) is the chorizo taco at La Taqueria in San Francisco. I stumbled upon this wonder while shooting That's Clever with Sergio. It was recommended by a ceramic artist that we give it a try, and fortunately my travel partner likes to grub as much as I do.

We got the chorizo tacos. With everything on it. Ridiculous. So good we went back a second time.

I'm not the only one who recognized how good this place is. Today this article came out on Lonely Planet.

I was in SF last Christmas and put La Taqueria on my priority list. Sadly, when we got there, they were shut for xmas! I was devastated, as pictured above.

So give it a try when you're in SF, and the other ones in the article too and let me know how it compares. Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmmexican.

No comments: