Thursday, March 25, 2010

Duke's Deli, TST

I found the most uncrowded lunch spot in Tsim Sha Tsui! Duke's Deli at iSquare.


iSquare is a new mall/shopping/dining/movie watching experience extravaganzaa that opened not too long ago a couple blocks away from my office. I was craving some comforts from home and decided to check it out.



I've been to the Duke's Deli in Central and I liked it. Probably the closest thing you'll get to a real pizza here, and also pizza by the slice, which is virtually non-existent.



I went with their recommendation for the philly cheesesteak, which is probably pretty decent if you like meat... and sometimes I forget I don't so next time I'm sticking to the salad. The bread is the real deal though and probably the best you can get in town.

I hope this place stays alive. It's hard to find a decent salad or bread that's not HONGK'ed up, especially on the Dark Side.

No comments: